Saturday 18 June 2011

2nd attempt

My first attempt of the experiment was successful but the video footage was bad and the pictures were unclear. So, I decided to redo my experiment over again. The second attempt was more successful. However, it was still not to my satisfaction. The video was shot too closely and it did not capture the whole 'bend' clearly. Another failure once again. Since I only noticed once I began to edit the video, it was too late to redo the experiment as I have cleared the materials needed.

Another problem is how to measure the 'bend'. I found this online protractor tool but have yet to download it. 

Since my video footing for both attempts are quite bad, I decided to take precautions this time. Instead of having someone film for me, I decided to leave the camera at a spot where the whole process can be filmed. I will attempt the experiment again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment